Choosing a Rogue Race
Here is our selection of the best races for a Rogue.
Horde PvE / PvP DPS : OrcBlood Fury - Burst burst burst ! Can use it with trinkets.
Hardiness - One of the best PvP racial skills, one resist can change a fight!
Axe Specialization Must have to increase your hit chance and get fewer dodges / blocks ...
- Stealth if the best spell in the game.
- Skip all the mobs for quick questing
- Very fun to play.
- Best class 1v1 in world pvp (stealth for choosing when to start the fight)
- 2nd best DPS class in PVE
- 3 different and very good specs.
- Undead rogue is the way to go for PVP with the racial skill for breaking fear.
- A little bit squishy when solo leveling or when you don’t start the fight in PVP
- Like warrior, it’s an overpopulated class so a lot of competition for gear and spots in groups.
- High skill celling, hard to master.